Here’s what we will do for you:
- Agnes, our Lead Immigration Consultant, will call you personally to discuss your case, prepare your entire UK visa application and guide you through every step of the visa process.
- Fully explain our UK visa process and answer all your questions (unlimited email/phone consultations).
- Determine the correct visa category for you and assess whether you will meet the basic requirements.
- Conduct a review of your personal immigration history and/or any criminal history and advise on any potential consequences to your application.
- Process all UKVI fees for you; you pay our fees and UKVI fees in one transaction via our website.
- Complete and file your entire online application for you.
- Schedule your biometric appointment at a location and time convenient for you.
- Advise you on the biometrics procedure.
- Provide a list of exactly which documents to submit with your application and their correct format.
- Conduct an in-depth quality assurance review of the completed application and all supporting documents.
- Include a detailed supporting explanatory letter to the UKVI.
- Submit the completed package (via secure UPS) in the correct format to UKVI on your behalf, enclosing the required pre-paid return envelope addressed to you.
- Email status updates to you about your visa application throughout the process.
- Represent and act on your behalf with any inquiries from UKVI.
- Email you when the UK visa is issued and advise you of the tracking number/expected delivery date of your visa.
Butler & Brewer initially offer a free 10-minute consultation to discuss the relevant categories and eligibility.
However, if a more in-depth consultation is needed then there will be a charge of $99.00 per 30